Salt Lake City, UT
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Operator I
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 3 PM - 1:30 AM
- Salary: $18.70 per hour paid weekly with benefits options
- Employment Type: 6 Month Contract
Environment: This client is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, committed to improving the lives of patients by developing, producing, and marketing affordable, high - quality generic drugs and specialty pharmaceuticals.
This is an operator level position on the manufacturing floor. Reports to Production Supervisor. Day-to-day roles and responsibilities of the assignment: Under close supervision, responsible for performing basic operating tasks, such as cleaning, equipment storage, raw material handling and defect inspection of product. Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience, preferably in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, or food industry; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Requirements and working conditions:
- Extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, pushing, and pulling, stooping, and crouching climbing and walking, vision to monitor
- Occasional lifting of equipment or materials weighing 25-35 pounds
- Ability to work in a clean room environment
- Wearing smock, steel toe shoes, mask, and safety glasses
- Ability to wear a respirator