Packaging Line Mechanic
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Packaging Line Mechanic II
Location: Largo/Clearwater Area, Florida
Industry: Pharmaceutical and Chemical Manufacturing
Shift: 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift available (including OT with weekends and holidays)
Salary: $22-$28 plus shift differential for night shift
Employment Type: Direct hire with benefits
Environment: This client innovates, formulates and creates consumer brands. They serve companies in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care and chemical applications. Using state-of-the-art equipment, their team of experts work to ensure high quality. Highly differentiated products are brought to market with exceptional customer service. Isn t this the type of company you want to work for?
Responsible for providing maintenance support to the company's facility.
- Responsible for maintaining good operating conditions of machinery used in the manufacturing work area and systems assigned.
- Cleans and organizes work area according to production and safety standards.
- Repairs and maintain machinery and equipment used in the manufacturing process according to standards.
- Performs preventative maintenance inspections and prepares inspection reports concerning operation of equipment and mechanical condition of equipment.
- Participate in the establishment of new equipment and the improvement of existing process equipment.
- Responsible for performing assignments in conformance with appropriate
- Minimum high school diploma or GED. Individuals with equivalent combination of education, training and related experience will be considered.
- Minimum 2 years of GMP experience within pharmaceuticals or closely related environment.
- Strong background in electrical, mechanical and packaging/process equipment.
- One must be able to troubleshoot equipment in a timely manner.
- Must have working knowledge of PLC Programs, a strong background in electrical, mechanical and machine shop.
- Must have excellent documentation and verbal communication skills.
- One must possess the ability to work independently and effectively with peers and display strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stand in one place for length of shift.
- Proficient in the use and knowledge of PC s.
Search words: manufacturing, GMP, production, troubleshooting, mechanic, preventative maintenance, packaging, equipment, maintenance, process, FDA, documentation, PLC