SRG Commercial is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Job Title: Sales Engineer, Municipal Water and Wastewater
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Industry: (Industrial Sales) - Wastewater/Environmental
- Base Salary: $70K-$80K + generous commission plan and profit sharing
- Employment Type: Direct Hire
About the Company:
Company is a growing, cutting-edge provider of Pumping and Process Equipment in the Water, Wastewater, Industrial & Stormwater Treatment Industries with over 65 years of industry experience.Position Description:
- This position will focus on driving product specifications for projects in the water and wastewater market with focused calling on engineering firms and municipalities in Miami.
- Work with municipal group sales management and channel partners to drive specification selling process for short term and long term engineered projects.
- Plan and develop relationships with engineering firms and municipalities within North Florida to present the best solutions to pump and system challenges.
- Coordinate and co-develop necessary presentations and sales tools to help communicate value propositions to drive specification with the engineering community.
- Manage key opportunities and contacts in Salesforce to target, specify, track and close projects and build long-term positive relationships with engineering firms.
- Analyze project opportunities through internet-based plan room tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field of study
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication and business writing skills
- Impressive presentation skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Project Management experience