Senior Open Source Intelligence Trainer
Charlottesville, VA US
Experienced All Source Trainer to be part of our intelligence team with our military customer. This is an onsite position at the National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) in Charlottesville, Virginia. The Trainer will work under limited supervision as a key member of the client s all-source intelligence analysis tradecraft training team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting the customer with delivery of a 10-day intelligence analysis tradecraft course focused on ICD 203 standards, logical argumentation, and analytic design.
- Development and delivery of entry, advanced, and specialty analysis training to intelligence professionals.
- Deliver materials (e.g., briefings, emails, and messages for customer audience) to communicate objectives and guidance for analytic modernization initiatives.
- Develop, refine and elicit measurable student feedback from analytic tradecraft training.
- Evaluate student all-source analytic production against all analytic tradecraft standards identified in Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 203 and customer tradecraft standards.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting the customer with preparing, editing, and disseminating periodic internal and external reports and special projects related to analytic tradecraft, as well as routine correspondence and recordkeeping relating to course administration and course evaluations.
- Developing briefing materials, as well as briefing senior personnel as needed.
- Requires a current, active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of work experience or 8 years with a Masters degree
- Experience as an instructor with strong student engagement skills
- Demonstrated experience supporting Intelligence Community customers with all-source intelligence analysis and production with an emphasis on accuracy, sourcing argumentation, and alternative analysis
- Familiarity with the STEEPRISE analytic framework
- Demonstrated excellent writing and presentation skills
- Experience utilizing Structured Analytical Techniques to aid in all phases of the intelligence cycle as it relates to all source analysis
- Experience with instructional design and distributed learning methodologies
- Experience rigorously reviewing complex all-source intelligence analysis products and providing detailed constructive feedback to analysts at all levels
- Experience with researching tradecraft relevancy.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, distributed learning methodologies and technologies.
- Experience with MS Office and SharePoint