Location: Tampa, FL
Industry: Government Contracting/Department of Defense
Employment Type: Direct Hire
SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Manages the sales, account management and recruitment efforts to meet or exceed annual revenue and gross margin targets for specific line of business.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships.
- Focus on developing rapport and building relationships with decision makers primarily through phone conversations but also email, text, other social media platforms along with in-person client visits and industry events.
- Win new opportunities to place contractors into assignments at target accounts.
- Become a valued partner by through consultative selling and bringing staffing expertise and technology insights to clients.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal.
- Participate actively in sales strategy meetings
- Create detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas.
- Develop partnerships with other sales partners
- Develop company presence on social media platforms and work with marketing team to add content to website and guide messaging.
- Ensure client satisfaction through ongoing communication and feedback
- 4+ year of current experience selling contract staffing services in the IT / Software / Engineering / Life Sciences or other domains
- Successful track record in a competitive, metrics and commission-based environment
- Experience using SalesForce
- Must have Clean Driving Record