Pay Rate: $130k
Clearance: TS (Required Active)
Location: Wright Patterson AFB, 45433
- Bachelor s Degree in related field
- 6 years of relevant experience
- Security+ (CISSP Preferred)
- Extensive RMF experience and knowledge of DoDIs 8500.01 & 8510.01, NIST SP 800-53
- Support risk assessments of Special Access Program (SAP) and non-SAP aeronautical systems and subsystems as a Security Control Assessor Representative (SCAR).
- Utilize their expertise in developing and analyzing weapon systems and cybersecurity engineering artifacts used to support the integration of advanced avionics systems and subsystems at the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC).
- Perform system security engineering analyses and use technical risk management principles to assess Air Force Platform Information Technology (PIT) systems
- Conduct vulnerability and risk assessments.
- Review program documentation (e.g., concept, requirements, design, manuals, reports, deficiency/change reports and program schedules) to ensure that established security requirements are adequately addressed and sustained.
- Support Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes leading to successful Authority to Operate decisions across multiple platforms.
- Perform document review and editing, as requested.
- Support, coordinate, and assist with Program Management/Milestone driven events, etc., including Program Protection requirements as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Keyword search string: ISSO, ISSE, IA, AA, Risk Management, Sec +, Security +, Security plus, RMF, Air Force, Weapons, AFLCMC, SAP, Aerospace, Avionics, SCAR, cyber security, CISSP, Engineer, technician, analyst,