SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Analytical Chemist I
- Location: Malvern, PA
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: 3rd shift schedule 8pm-6:30am Mon- Thurs
PLEASE NOTE: Training will be on 1st shift 7am-4pm Mon -Fri for 2 months
- Salary: $19.31hr (Paid Weekly - Benefits Available)
- Employment Type: 6 Months
The Analytical Chemist position is responsible for providing analytical testing of pharmaceutical materials in support of Catalent Microns contract manufacturing operations and contract analytical services. Testing includes (but is not limited to) characterization of drug substance physical properties (particle size analysis, x-ray powder diffraction, surface area analysis etc.) and chemical testing of drug substance and drug product samples (HPLC, GC, Karl Fisher etc.), stability testing, release testing etc.
The position requires detail-oriented individuals with strong organizational, communication (oral and written), time management and multi-tasking skills.
- The Analytical Chemist will perform analytical testing of pharmaceutical samples in accordance with customer methods, Catalent Micron procedures/policies and cGMPs. Rigorous documentation of all testing activities is required, including the maintenance of laboratory notebooks, preparation of detailed laboratory reports, investigation reports etc. The Analytical Chemist will also be responsible for technical review of peer data. The position also entails day-to-day activities associated with maintenance of laboratory functions (instrument calibration/maintenance, glassware cleaning, waste removal, supply inventory/ordering, sample tracking etc.)
- 4 year degree (Sciences)
5-6 years of experience
Strong Organizational Skills
Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
Excellent Time Management Skills
Ability to Multi-task
cGMP documentation and experience
Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures and methods
Positive attitude and ability to work with others.
Ability to work both independently and with a team of individuals to meet goals
Strong organizational skills.