Analytical Quality Control Chemist I
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Analytical Quality Control Chemist I
- Location: Clearwater, FL
- Industry: Pharmaceutical (GMP environment)
- Salary: Up to $24/hr.
- Employment Type: Contract with the possibility to go permanent
A dynamic pharmaceutical technology company that empowers its employees with responsibility and offers a supportive and highly progressive work environment. This company is a contractor development manufacturing organization environment that is fast-paced and mainly focuses on oral solid dosage.
Provides support for the general operation of the laboratory such as preparation of laboratory solutions, conducting basic chemical biological reactions, preparations and tests.
- Expected to follow routine procedures and protocols under close supervision
- Documents findings in written form per SOP
- Requires close to moderate supervision on a day to day basis. May have demonstrated ability to act independently as situations allow
- Demonstrates some problem solving and troubleshooting ability related to routine procedures
- Works effectively as part of a research team. Demonstrates a cooperate attitude
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments
- Performs tasks accurately, conscientiously and reliably
- Able to communicate clearly to colleagues and clients in both written and verbal form
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical or related environment
- BS Degree with a scientific discipline
- Experience with wet chemistry, HPLC, GC, Dissolution
- Stability testing is a plus
- Must be able to speak clearly, read, write and understand the English language.