Analytical Quality Control Chemist II
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Analytical Quality Control Chemist II
- Location: Clearwater, FL
- Industry: Pharmaceutical (GMP environment)
- Salary: Up to $28/hr.
- Employment Type: Contract with the possibility to go permanent
A dynamic pharmaceutical technology company that empowers its employees with responsibility and offers a supportive and highly progressive work environment. This company is a contractor development manufacturing organization environment that is fast-paced and mainly focuses on oral solid dosage.
Provides support for the general operation of the laboratory such as preparation of laboratory solutions, conducting basic chemical biological reactions, preparations and tests.
- Works independently on execution of procedures and methods.
- Assists scientists and other laboratory personnel in design and interpretation of experiments or project (goal).
- Performs routine as well as more complex assays and preparations.
- Troubleshoots equipment, laboratory protocols and preparations
- Accurately records and reviews laboratory data generated from established methods and procedures
- Treats data with a level of integrity and ethics
- Maintains laboratory supplies of day to date materials and chemicals
- Conscientious with safety procedures and knowledgeable of hazardous waste procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 5 years experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical or related environment
- BS Degree with a scientific discipline
- Experience with wet chemistry, HPLC, GC, Dissolution
- Raw material, in-process and finished product testing
- Stability testing is a plus
- Must be able to speak clearly, read, write and understand the English language.