Analytical Scientist R&D
Saint Petersburg, FL
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Analytical Scientist
- Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: Monday-Friday; 8:00 am 5:00 pm
- Salary: $30.00-$37.00 hour paid weekly with benefits options
- Employment Type: Contract to Hire position
- Activities are performed in accordance with specifications, standard operating procedures, approved test methods and/or protocols, regulatory requirements, and Quality departmental policies.
- Develop and validation methods with some supervision.
- Run routine test methods in support of drug substance and drug product sample testing as required.
- Analyze data, document results, maintain laboratory notebook according to cGMP and Internal guidelines.
- Communicate results in written and oral presentations.
- Perform critical data review for method transfers and generation of stability reports to support regulatory filings.
- Assist with data generation or compilation for regulatory inquiries, customer request and investigations.
- Assist in writing Procedures, Specifications and Test Methods.
- Keep abreast of literature in field; help train colleagues; contribute to continuous improvement within the group.
- Comply with FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations, performing all work in a safe manner. Maintain proper records in accordance with all SOP's and policies.
- Maintain proper records in accordance with all SOP's and policies.
- Minimum BS in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or related sciences
- Requires a minimum of Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related science.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with identification or separation techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, GC, MS, NMR and experience with method development/validation.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the following:
Safety and hazardous waste requirements
Data acquisition applications and databases, Empower software
- Demonstrated history of method development and/or validation.
Search words: Scientist, Chemist, Associate Scientist, HPLC, GC, dissolution, wet chemistry, raw material testing, inhalers, dry powders, nasal spray