Analytical Technician 0667
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Analytical Technician
Location: Tampa, FL
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Salary: $28.00/hr-$32.00/hr depending on skill set
Employment Type: Contract up to 6-12 months
Environment: This client is one the world s leading suppliers to the pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. We create products that support a healthier lifestyle and enhance ones quality of life. Isn t this a company you want to work for?
- Designs, executes and interprets complex procedures and protocols within a project or goal, subject to the approval of supervisor.
- Writes SOP s and protocols.
- Reduces literature references to practice.
- Works independently on execution of complex procedures and methods
- Accurately prepare mobile phases, test solutions, and other materials for analyses
- Maintain accurate records for training, laboratory notebooks, Compliant Pads, and data sets
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the laboratory work space
- The normal working environment is: Laboratory setting (gowning requirements per SOP)
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is a must
- 1-3 years experience in a pharmaceutical, quality control or analytical development laboratory.
- Experience in HPLC and dissolution testing is required.
- Bachelors degree required; preferably scientific related
- Expertise in wet chemistry techniques and prepare solutions, standards and samples in accordance with written procedure and testing.
- Required to read, understand and execute analytical methods.
- GMP experience is a must (CDMO or CMO highly preferred, but not required)
- Moderate to advanced skill level (Empower software)
Search words: chemist, scientist, analytical, HPLC, GC, dissolution, empower