SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Biomanufacturing Assistant
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Industry: Pharmaceutical and Biologics
- Hours: 1st shift, Sunday-Wednesday 6am-4pm
- Salary: Up to $18.50/hr. depending on skill set
- Employment Type: Up to 6 month contract
- Work on a variety of projects that are outside of the realm of traditional protein biologics with a focus on small molecule and mRNA therapeutics and therapeutic delivery mechanisms.
- Team members will utilize a variety of both molecular and aseptic techniques.
- After manufacture of the indented therapeutic the product is concentrated and dispensed.
- Final disposition may be as a drug substance used in further processing or hand filled for final drug product usage.
- This position, Assistant, is responsible for staging materials for MFG, cleaning and maintenance of rooms and equipment, and daily preparation of analytical equipment such as pH meter, flat bed scales, etc.
- They will work to develop proficiency to aid with routine in-process testing. Flex team provides an excellent opportunity for those interested in building a foundation of knowledge and experience in the rapidly growing field of mRNA therapeutics, non-traditional biologic molecules, and aseptic fill-finish operations.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Minimum two years within a cGMP environment; Pharmaceutical, Biologics, Cell Gene or related industry knowledge
- Experience with asceptic finishing prefered.
- Experience weighing raw material and staging for manufacturing
- Ability to stand on your feet up to 10 hour shifts and commit to schedule
Search words: Pharmaceutical, FDA, cGMP, manufacturing, production, MFG, buffers, solutions, mixing, weighing, solution prep, blending, compounding, biologics