Biomanufacturing Downstream Associate
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Biomanufacturing Downstream Associate
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Industry: Pharmaceutical and Biologics
- Hours: 2nd shift: Wed-Sat, 2pm-12am
- Salary: Up to $22/hr. depending on skill set
- Employment Type: Up to 6 month contract
- Work on a variety of projects that are outside of the realm of traditional protein biologics with a focus on small molecule and mRNA therapeutics and therapeutic delivery mechanisms.
- Team members will utilize a variety of both molecular and aseptic techniques.
- After manufacture of the indented therapeutic the product is concentrated and dispensed.
- Final disposition may be as a drug substance used in further processing or hand filled for final drug product usage.
- This position as an Associate 1 is expected to complete same tasks as Assistant, but also train toward DS MFG Level 1 and 2 operations such as media/solution preparation, wipe-in to Grade A environments, and running the AKTA chromatography system.
- The Downstream team provides an excellent opportunity for those interested in building a foundation of knowledge in the chromatography focused aspect of biologics production, as well as protein purification process as whole.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Minimum two years within a cGMP environment; Pharmaceutical, Biologics, Cell Gene or related industry knowledge
- Experience with chromatography focused aspect of biologics production
- Experience weighing raw material and staging for manufacturing
- Ability to stand on your feet up to 10 hour shifts and commit to schedule
Search words: Pharmaceutical, FDA, cGMP, manufacturing, production, buffers, solutions, mixing, weighing, solution prep, blending, compounding, biologics