Biomanufacturing Solution Preparation Associate
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Biomanufacturing Solution Preparation Associate I
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Industry: Pharmaceutical and Biologics
- Hours: 1st shift, Wednesday-Saturday 6am-4pm
- Salary: Up to $20.00/hr. depending on skill set
- Employment Type: Up to 6 month contract
- Prepare cell growth media and feeds for upstream manufacturing which includes solutions and formulation buffers for downstream manufacturing.
- The Assistant is responsible for powder weighing raw materials, staging materials for MFG, and supporting team needs throughout the day. The solution preparation team is the foundation and bedrock of the manufacturing group. Manufacturing and flawless execution begins with this group.
- Individuals who spend time in this team are experts in mix tank setup and are thoroughly trained in manufacturing basics.
- One will the learn upstream and downstream manufacturing unit operations for future growth opportunity
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Minimum two years within a cGMP environment; Pharmaceutical, Biologics, Cell Gene or related industry knowledge
- Experience preparing cell growth media, solutions and formulation buffers for manufacturing is a plus
- Experience weighing raw material and staging for manufacturing
- Ability to stand on your feet up to 10 hour shifts and commit to Wednesday-Saturday, 6am-4pm schedule
Search words: Pharmaceutical, FDA, cGMP, manufacturing, production, buffers, solutions, mixing, weighing, solution prep, blending, compounding, biologics