Location: Orlando, FL
Industry: Department of Defense
Clearance: None required, can be held
- Bachelor s in Information Technology or another Business-related field
- Three to five years business experience in a complimentary role
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint; working with pivot tables, analyzing large tables of data, comfortable using data analysis formulas.
- Experience with Business Intelligence technology including data visualization tools such as Cognos, Business Objects, or SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Government Contracting industry experience.
- Preferred experience in Deltek ( Costpoint, Time & Expense, GovWinCRM ), SharePoint, ADP Workforce Now 9.0
- Demonstrated reporting system experience (Cognos including Report Studio preferred)
- Experience in analytics, data visualization, and web development
- Proficiency in data interpretation and manipulation of large datasets
- Provides analytic support to the organization by structuring and analyzing a wide range of complex business problems using facts/data to determine root cause, derive conclusions and deliver recommendations to executive level audiences.
- Consult with non-technical business users, business professionals, technical and executive staff to elicit input, capture feedback and provide assistance with Decision Support Solutions
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify opportunities, define business requirements, and assist in designing and implementing solutions to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Accept responsibility for full life cycle from analysis to development to delivery of solutions.
- Contribute to the development of new deliverables for the organization.
- Ensure data integrity, analyzing flows for process improvement.
- Perform data mining and aggregation, combining multiple datasets to develop streamlined and efficient solutions for internal and external parties.
- Develop executive management dashboards.
- Perform data validation and analysis to ensure accuracy and quality of data.
- Handle data conversion, data cleansing, production report generation, and scheduled data delivery standards
Keyword Searchstring: Business development, account executive, proposal, sales, capture, lead, manager, director, specialist,