Wallops Island, VA
Industry: Department of Defense
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Clearance: Secret Clearance Desired
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures in the logistics field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to quickly relocate assets and respond to airfield urgent/emergency situations.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to utilize MS Office Suite, and a variety of databases.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff. Will also routinely interact with other crew members.
- Ability to follow a process.
- Strong decision analysis and problem-solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions. Must be able to communicate issues to management.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- Must be able to work independently and stay on task with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Associates Degree or equivalent; and 4-6 years experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience supporting a NASA/DoD contract.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.