Capture Development Manager
Location: Pax River or NCR
Type: Direct Hire
Industry: Department of Defense
Clearance: Top Secret (ability to obtain)
- Must be able to develop, organize, and execute significant capture activities, including building Industry teams, assessing win probability, and executing customer call plans to shape acquisitions, in order to respond to and win business with new and existing customers.
Serves as a subject matter expert and leads the strategic planning, execution, and capture of future and current program initiatives in accordance with the company s growth strategy.
- BS/BA and 15 years of related industry or military experience demonstrating intimate organizational structures and mission knowledge of various elements of the DON
- Demonstrated access to key government customers and industry partners in the DON.
- Organizational and mission knowledge of general NAVAIR and NAVSEA opportunities.
- Proven win record on bids over $100M
- Working knowledge of the competitive marketplace including prime bid tendencies
- Strong existing relationships with division and functional organizations including business management, contracts, supply chain, technology, and human resources
- Secret or higher security clearance
- 15+ years relevant DON / NAVAIR or NAVSEA experience with a minimum of 10 years of experience leading programs / projects in complex operating environments.
- Experience across all phases of the Business Development and Capture Process to include: strategy, opportunity shaping, identification, qualification, capture, bid, and keep sold activities
- Demonstrated skills in planning and program operations knowledge addressing cost, schedule, technical performance, and quality of a work package
- Familiarity with the various Customer organizations including acquisition contracting, GSA procurement, GWAC schedules, and OMB budgets
- Expertise and / or experience working with the Air Force, Navy, Army, and Marine Corps
- Ability to obtain Top Secret security clearance