Ft. Bragg, NC
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Industry: Department of Defense
Clearance: TS/SCI Required active
Salary: $160-200k Depending on skills and experience
- 5+ years of Cloud/IT experience and Sec+ CE required (Cloud certifications preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting cloud architecture design, development, implementation, and maintenance
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), or Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Experience working with programming languages such as Java, C++, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, Pig/Hive, and/or Elixir
- Design, development, and integration of cloud-based information and computer systems that meet specific needs of the customer Knowledge in data structures and application programming interface (API) design and implementation.
- Responsible for technical activities to support the end-to-end cloud deployment experience, from concept development to deployment, and ongoing operational support.
- Implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies
- Implementing automated security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation processes
- Defining and deploying monitoring, metrics, and logging strategies across applications, systems and services
- Implementing systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on cloud platforms
- Designing, managing, and maintaining tools to automate operational processes, backups, ensuring cloud service offerings provide highly available services
Keyword Searchstring: Information Technology, IT, Systems Engineer, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Architect, MCSE, MCSA,