Annapolis Junction, MD
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
- Minimum of 3 years of experience recruiting for the Central Maryland cleared market specifically recruiting highly sought out Technical experts in the Cyber and Intelligence markets.
- Proficiency in e-recruiting and automated application tracking systems. Workday is a plus
- Strong sourcing background and skills with various job aides and recruiting tools, specifically with LinkedIn and various media sources
- Recruiter must be willing to be based and work out of our Annapolis Junction, MD office. Remote work from home, part time, may be offered once candidate is up and running proficiently.
- Collaborates with Recruitment/Staffing team and Sub Market Team Lead in defining position responsibilities and identifying potential qualified candidates.
- Screens and recommends placement of candidates for experienced technical, professional, and management positions.
- Manages awareness against hard to fill requisitions pertaining to prospective candidates.
- Takes responsibility for long-range sourcing/planning, including project start-up and close out.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Keywork Searchstring: Recruiter, talent acquisition, HR, human resources, headhunter, intelligence, cyber, Engineer, Architect, Engineering, Military, Military Transition, USAF, Air Force, Army, Marines, USMC, Navy, DoD, Defense,