Cost Control Specialist
Location: Houston, TX 77002 (remote during covid)
Employment Type: Contract to permanent
- High School diploma
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills
- Experience with Costpoint, COGNOS, MS Excel, MS Access, SharePoint is required
- Other duties as needed.
- Forecasts, controls, and reports project costs needed within an organization.
- Develops and provides project variances, trending and analysis of expenditures, and completion reports.
- Reviews project costs incurred by category, calculates future costs based on labor productivity, material price increases, subcontract, wage rates and risk analysis.
- Under direct supervision, performs routine assignments as an entry level professional in project controls.
- Develops core competencies with existing procedures by solving standard problems.
Keyword Searchstring: recruiting, recruiter, talent acquisition, HR, human resources, coordinator, head hunter, office administrator