Customer Service Medical Delivery Driver
SRG Commercial staffing offers the industry flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services in the commercial, clinical, manufacturing, medical and scientific fields. Through our innovative approach and proprietary database of over one million professionals, SRG offers ready access to the talents that drive today's rapid paced and competitive landscape. Additionally, SRG has a proven track record of placing cross-functional roles such as Information Technology, Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Life Sciences, Professional and Government Services to our diverse client portfolio. For more opportunities or information go to http://srg-us.com
Scope of project: This company supplies medical equipment such as walkers, canes, wheelchairs and other medical equipment to current customers. The majority of their business is based around oxygen and respiratory systems.
Location: Chambersburg, PA
Hourly Rate: $15-15.50/hour depending on experience
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Valid driver s license with a clean record in the state in which you reside
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of delivery/healthcare experience
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug and background check
- Strong Phone Etiquette
- Knowledge of workers compensation rules and regulations
- Knowledge of HCPS, ICD 9 and CPT codes
- Requires lifting/transporting of patient equipment; ability to lift 40+lbs, transport/move cylinders
- Requires contact with patients and equipment with potential exposure to contagious pathogens; requires driving a company vehicle
- Delivers, sets up and maintains equipment at the delivery address
- Educates the patient and/or caregiver on the safe use and maintenance of the delivered items; completes all necessary delivery forms and paperwork including invoices, work orders, manifests and logs
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations
- Delivers equipment and oxygen as required in accordance with industry standards and applicable federal, state and local governmental regulations
- Handle incoming requests for various medical services and products; respond to incoming calls and communicate with customers and be responsive to customer requests.
- Transmit purchase orders and affiliated documents
Employment perks-If a permanent offer is made this company provides- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts. Employee Assistance program, PTO and paid holidays, 401K, Bonus, Employee Discounts, Employee Referral program, Employee Recognition program, Competitive Compensation, Career Pathing and Management opportunities.