Cybersecurity CND SME
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Location: Charleston, SC (29406) (REMOTE)
Employment Type: Contract to permanent
Clearance: Secret (Active Required)
- BS degree in Engineering, Physical Science, Physics, Network Security, or Computer Science from an accredited university.
- A DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification is required.
- Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and public service leadership in one or more of: medical systems; advanced system architecture; hardware technologies; digital/analog communications technologies; applied physics; human factors engineering; computer simulation; electronic sensor technologies; and ERP.
- Technical Training in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Medical Systems, and Network Design.
- Additional experience is required in at least three of the following areas:
- Ability to plan and organize work and interact with technical and non-technical personnel translating user requirements into responsive applications.
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of IA concepts and requirements.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge DOD military specifications and standards.
- System design integration planning for multiple large-scale installations.
- Hardware and software Evaluation.
- System Test and Evaluation, planning execution and/or management.
- System requirements planning and oversight.
- Technical development product milestone scheduling.
- Understanding of FISMA and HIPAA IA requirements.
- Services Oriented Architecture design and development.
- Work on Computer Network Defense (CND) systems and applications including ACAS, HBSS, Tanium, Windows OS, and STIGs.
- This role will work collaboratively with Information Technology (IT) Engineers, System Administrators, Information Systems Security Managers (ISSM), and Security Controls Assessor Representatives (SCAR) to ensure systems and network compliance with applicable Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Health Agency (DHA) policies, procedures, and regulations.
Keyword Searchstring: cyber security, security+, Pen testing, CISSP, CEH, RHCSA, Red Hat, Linux, Unix, Cyber, engineer, architect, network, systems, ACAS, STIGs, POA&Ms, RMF,