Data Auditor, QC
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Data Auditor, QC
- Location: Winchester, KY
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: 1st shift- 8-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Salary: $25.00hr (Paid Weekly - Benefits Available)
- Employment Type: Long Term Contract to Hire
Environment: This client manufactures thousands of pharmaceutical, biologic, consumer health and beauty products utilizing superior and innovative drug delivery technologies to improve their value to patients and consumers. Our customer believes in a Patient First culture putting patients at the center of their work to ensure the safety, reliable supply and optimal performance of our products.
Job Performance Expectations:
The Quality Control laboratory supports testing and release of raw materials, intermediate and finished products, and all critical systems supporting manufacturing operations such as purified and potable water, compressed gases, captive zone environmental analysis, as well as cleaning and process validation support. The department provides analytical services to manufacturing, Technical Services, Validation and new material qualifications. All activities are performed in accordance with specifications, standard operating procedures, approved test methods and/or protocols, regulatory requirements, and St. Petersburg s Quality departmental policies
- Independently test, develop and implement assays useful for the identification and characterization of Raw Materials, pre-capsulation, Stability and Finished Products.
- Analyze data, perform statistical analyses, document results, maintain laboratory notebook according to cGMP and Internal guidelines. Communicate results in written and oral presentations.
- Write protocols, procedures and technical reports. Keep abreast of literature in field; attend meetings; help train junior colleagues; contribute to continuous improvement within the group.
- Comply with FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations, performing all work in a safe manner.
- Maintain proper records in accordance with all SOP's and policies.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Chemistry or chemical background Bach degree. 2-5 years of testing and data review.
- Previous GMP working environment and documentation practices are strongly preferred.