Digital Media Strategist
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Content Strategist
Location: Sarasota, Fl
Industry: New Home Builder
Employment Type: Direct Hire with lots of growth opportunities and solid benefits package.
Salary rate range:
Benefits: Benefits plan extremely robust / Great place to work / Employee-centric culture
Scope of position: You will be responsible for developing, managing and optimizing online marketing programs across various digital channels. Assist in the creation, oversee, and implement all day-to-day operations and content development of the company s websites and social media.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- A highly awarded Southwest Florida regional home builder with over 45 years of experience in residential home-building.
- Purpose is to build beautiful communities, superior homes & lasting customer relationships. Company stands behind their standards and service and also their commitment to the greater good.
- Promotes Company across various multi-media channels.
- Manage the corporate budget for media placements. Provide analysis and insight to manage the success of marketing programs and evaluate new opportunities to maximize growth.
- Develop a comprehensive digital plan to include objectives and strategies.
- Bachelor s degree from a four-year college or university and 3-5 years of related experience and/or training.
- Mastery of basic marketing principles, such as target segmentation, category, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy.
- Proficiency with SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms
- Basic knowledge of website design, HTML, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce
- Highly detailed with excellent organizational skills
Exceptional talent deserves an exceptional benefits package.
- Health Care - Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Matching Contributions
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Employee Home Purchase Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
All employees will support the organization s mission and vision by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration and innovation, respect, commitment to their community, accountability and ownership.
Search words/phrases; digital marketing, brand strategy, SEO. Google Analytics, Google AdWords, social media platforms, social advertising.