Document Control Specialist
Document Control Specialist III
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Document Control Specialist III
Location: Houston, TX
Hours: Flexible work schedule. prefer swing sched from 11-7. Avail nights, weekends
Salary: $21hr based on experience
Employment Type: 6 month contract
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
Assists with the process of executing and managing documents, including obtaining signatures for documents, tracing insurance certificates, and gathering, organizing, and managing the company's documentation. Ensures all aspects of documentation work are completed within the allocated timeframes in line with changing business needs and project objectives and requirements. Verifies proper approvals for signature requests, and certifies that all documents are signed by authorized individuals. Checks documents and identifies basic metadata; and photocopies, scans, uploads, inputs, indexes, and archives documents and data into the company's document management and storage system
- SAP experience required.
- Experience with Document Control/Document Management as it relates to the pharmaceutical industry (preferred industry is pharmaceutical, oil and gas also acceptable)
- Experience working in a customer support role with many different departments/personnel levels. Ability to work via a request/ticket system with due dates/tight timelines
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office(concentration on Word and Excel)
- Experience working with a document management system (i.e Documentum, SharePoint, MasterControl, Veeva, Trackwise). System administrator experience preferred
- Experience with record management processes, including scanning, filing, cataloging, archival. Preferred Iron Mountain account management experience
- Experience with document/logbook issuance
- Experience with internal and external customer and regulatory audits
- Thrives in a team setting and is willing to take direction from not only supervisor but other team members as deemed appropriate. Maintains a positive attitude through adversity.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Strong process improvement mindset, not just there to perform a task but look for ways to make it better. Highly engaged and eager to learn new processes and industries.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks, very detailed oriented, and ability to adjust to changing demands/priorities.