Location: Sarasota, FL
Schedule: 4x10s (6am-430pm)
Summary: Run equipment as necessary; assemble components as specified by work orders, diagrams or layout by performing the following duties.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of Manufacturing experience.
- Read blueprints and basic understanding of GD&T.
- Ability to perform product inspections utilizing inspection equipment such as shadowgraph and various measurement tools both handheld, digital and computer based.
- Ability to test products as required and knowledge of using power supplies, multimeters, and other equipment as necessary.
- Perform repetitive assembly and hand operations. Operate and adjust equipment following general instructions. Make simple set-ups and perform routine, preventative maintenance.
- Magnet wire
- Sizes identification and proper handling
- Wire insulation removal
- Electrical resistance measuring
- Material prep and operation
- Wire connections prep
- Impregnation process
- Curing process
- Epoxy preparation and application
- Electrical testing and packaging
- Comply with plant safety rules. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Supply accurate information on labor reporting, material, scrap and process. Detect and report to proper supervision unusual or defective conditions.
- Perform similar or associated departmental duties as assigned and directed.
- Use Standard measuring tools and gages to check the quality of parts. Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and other manufacturing drawings and specifications.
- Must be able to perform a minimum of tasks as defined in the plant certification task lists at or above standard rate and with acceptable quality.
- Run production equipment as needed.
- The person needs to be able to identify the parts from the bill of materials.
- Be able to identify by PN type of brackets , supports, resistors, diodes, etc
Keywork Searchstring: manager, manufacturing, fabrication, welding, soldering, mechanical, hydraulics, machining, CNC, mill, aerospace, manufacturing, assembler, soldering, lean six sigma EOE/ADA