Location: Tampa, FL
Industry: Defense / Manufacturing
Employment Type: Contract to hire
Clearance: Secret Clearance (Sponsorship opportunity)
Salary: $15-$22/Hr. (Based on years of experience & certifications)
- High School degree or equivalent work experience.
- Should have minimum of 1 year of experience as a Rework Solderer.
- Should be familiar with schematics and engineering change documents.
- Must be aware of, and follow, ESD procedures.
- Removes defective components from printed circuit boards and replaces with known good components, as designated by repair technician, using various types of soldering equipment.
- Cleans and deglosses parts using cleaning devices, solutions, and abrasives.
- Performs engineering modifications to printed circuit boards as designated by manufacturer and customer.
- Receives verbal or written instructions from supervisor regarding work assignment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keyword Searchstring: Solder, electronics, specialist, technician, engineer, manufacturing, ESD,