SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Facilities Technician
Location: Miami, FL
Hours: : Day shift - M-F, 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. - (Some Saturdays)
Employment Type: 3 month contract with the possibility to go permanent
- Responsible for repairing and maintaining the interior and exterior of the facility.
- Perform routine maintenance such as painting, carpet/floor cleaning, caulking, etc.
- Manage small plumbing problems.
- Report major repair needs to the Facility Manager.
- Perform duties as assigned under the company s preventative maintenance program.
- Assist as necessary housekeeping function if necessary.
- Completes work orders of repairs (work needed).
- Inspect grounds daily and remove trash from the external trash containers.
- Prioritize all work orders to meet due dates deadlines.
- Coordinates with Facilities Technician II to resolve difficult repair or maintenance repair issues and updates Facility Manager regarding status.
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors, as necessary.
- Responsible for Facility weekly disinfection treatment or as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years in related field within pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, food/beverage or related GMP environment
- Able to effectively communicate in English written and oral
- Attention to detail.