Tampa, FL | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A DYNAMIC AND FORWARD-THINKING ENVIRONMENT? Look no further than SRG. Founded in 2007, SRG is a highly specialized staffing company that is in rapid growth mode and needs a hard-working professional to lead the Finance function. Driven first and foremost by our core values (Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Effective Communication), SRG is passionate about providing flexible staffing solutions not commonly found in the industry today. We offer a competitive salary and significant career growth opportunities. COME JOIN US!
Location: Tampa, FL (corporate headquarters)
Industry: Staffing/Recruiting/Professional Services
Shift: Generally, M-F, 8am-5pm (opportunity for some work-from-home flexibility)
Salary: $85K (Bonus potential as well)
Employment Type: Direct hire with benefits
Potential Titles: Finance Director, Finance Manager, Finance Auditor, Sr. Finance Auditor, Sr. Accountant, CPA, Sr. Manager of Finance, Jr. Controller
- Functionally responsible and accountable for SRG s financial statement process, budgeting, and forecasting, accounts payable, line of credit/bank relations, and compliance. Also, functionally responsible for working with SRG s outsourced IT firm.
- Generate financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Maintain a rolling 5-year budget and forecast and coordinate with the executive team on a regular basis.
- Maintain a great working relationship with SRG s banking partner(s) to best utilize SRG s line of credit and other debt opportunities for growth.
- Ensure SRG s bills are recorded and paid accurately and timely.
- Work with other key function areas within SRG to ensure industry standard compliance.
- This role will work side-by-side with the executive team and is a great opportunity for career growth and potential direct path to CFO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar
- CPA or CMA preferred but not required.
- Big 4 Public Accounting experience a plus
- 4+ years of Accounting and/or Finance related experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Highly proficient with internet and IT related skills
Goal Oriented: Is competitive and motivated by work and the accomplishment of goals and objectives.
Need to Control Situations: Is self-motivated and able to successfully manage & complete the tasks assigned.
Confidence: Is self-assured and credible in taking actions; projects confidence and is poised in adversarial situations
Socially Driven: Ability to build rapport with candidates; strong relationship building and social skills; able to maneuver with ease in social settings.
Detail Oriented: Plans and organizes work; is able to reduce complex issues into manageable parts; is analytical in thinking.
Good Impression: Adaptable and flexible; takes feedback and adapts to change; accepts responsibility for mistakes.
Supportive: Is warm and caring and sensitive to the needs of others; may be sensitive to rejection
Optimistic: Remains upbeat and persistent in the face of adversity; resilient and can recover from setbacks