Financial Analyst III
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Job Title: Financial Analyst III
Location: Houston, TX
Salary: $40.00hr paid weekly
Job Status: 6 Month Contract - Benefits Available
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
The Financial Analyst - CAPEX is responsible for the management of local Capital Expenditure projects and supports related topics:
Analyzes past and present financial data of organization and estimates future revenues and expenditures, applying principles of finance. Runs and documents financial analysis projects. Aids organization with financial functions, such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, consolidation, cost control, and project control. Evaluates and analyzes capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the capital process for site-related projects:
- Ensure that each capital project workflow (from approval to execution to closure) follows the established guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Work with project champions to capture all relevant information, ensure all costs have been included in the project request and prepare required presentations/information.
- Prepare, review, track and submit documentation required for obtaining project approvals.
- Act as site subject matter expert for SAP coding as it relates to capital projects.
- Maintain site-related capital items in global documentation and databases
- Periodically review in-progress projects for financial opportunities
- Review accruals for capital projects in collaboration with project managers
- Approve intercompany charges to capital projects as needed.
- Prepare and present an overall capital projects summary to senior site management, including an analysis of ongoing projects (tracking against approved budgets) and discussion of potential projects
- Support the annual budget process for the Site CAPEX
- Ensure accuracy of the fixed asset register in collaboration with Finance
- Assist internal and external audit teams on capital matters as needed.
Bachelor s Degree in Finance \ Engineering or related field preferred.
5 years of experience working in Capital projects monitoring
SAP Experience preferred
Excellent written and oral communication
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Microsoft Office, Advance Excel
Organization skills and record keeping skills
Key Search: Financial Analyst, SAP, Capital Project