Location: Omaha, NE
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Industry: Department of Defense
Clearance: Secret (Required active, TS/SCI preferred)
- Sec+, A+ or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of technical expertise
- Experience with ITIL Service Desk operations
- Experience with OneNote, SharePoint, Outlook Web Application
- Thick clients (desktop computers)
- Thin client (virtual desktops) (VMWare)
- Networks (client-server)
- Active Directory
- Active Roles Server
- Supports operation of the service desk and serves as focal point for customer concerns
- Determine action to be taken and interact with appropriate support section (i.e. network services, engineering, applications development, etc.) to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
- Participates in projects and provides resolution and feedback based on analysis.
- Provide feedback, updates and status to users on their requests for assistance.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and updating IT documents for use by service desk personnel and end-user guides.
- Use Remedy ticketing system or other software tools to track work as required
- Support DoD customers in a demanding environment
Keyword Searchstring: Information Technology, IT, help desk, tier I, Technician, specialist, administrator, engineer, 25B