REMOTE, MD | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Industry: Department of Defense
Type: Contract to perm (based upon performance)
- Bachelors degree in IT or Math & 4-6 years related experience
- Prior experience developing Object-oriented (OO) code is required
- Expert knowledge of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Java Server Faces experience is required
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, Oracle and ORM technologies
- Experience with test-driven development
- Prior experience working in a team environment
- Experience using tools including Eclipse, Git, and TFS related utilities
- Experience using Hibernate and Maven
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced, agile environment
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Keyword Searchstring: software developer, software engineer, java, JSEE, Data science, IT, information technology, architect,