Title: Logistics Analyst
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Field: DoD Aerospace
Hours: M-Th 7-4am
Location: Sarasota 34243
Placement Type: Contract to Permanent
High School Diploma or GED.
2 years minimum experience in a logistics manufacturing environment.
2 years experience with ERP/SAP system or an equivalent system.
Experience in the Microsoft Office suite.
Experience with Export Controls and Regulations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stocking materials, inventory control and accuracy, picking, counting, and packaging products for shipment, data input and material shipments.
- Monitors inventory counts and requests count adjustments as required.
- Responsible for accurately inputting data into the computer systems for material movement transactions. This includes SAP, GTS, Freight carrier systems, and customer portals.
- Prepares shipment packing lists, invoices, and certificates of conformance for deliveries.
- Generates and files AES/ACE, Customs Compliance and other customer requested documents for deliveries.
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of the HSE policy and management system, the importance of conforming with HSE policies and procedures and consequences of failing to comply with the HSE policies and procedures.
- Run daily reports to determine shipment schedule.
- Shipments made according to Rate UPS, Fed Ex, DHL and LTL Carriers.
- Coordinate with production Team Leaders and Supervisors for product availability.
- Follow all Safety Requirements for working in Shipping including wearing Safety Glasses, Steel toe Shoes, Kevlar Gloves.
- Customer focus, dedicated to exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal customers for tasks and projects.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Keyword Search string: SAP, ERP, Shipping, Moving, Warehouse, Technician, 5S, Stocking, Materials, Freight, Shipment, Shipping, GTS, Freight Carrier Systems, Customer Portals, Mover, Logistic, Logistics, Management, Data entry