SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Baconton, GA
Hours: Day and Night shifts available
Salary: Up to $18/hr.
Employment Type: Direct hire or contract
- Produce research samples based on guidelines given by management
- Perform Quality control tests on plant production
- Follow direction and guidelines on research and development projects
- Effectively communicates weekly project updates.
- Maintaining organized, accurate, and detailed records of all laboratory and field trial work
- Process incoming raw materials and outgoing material tests
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Follow proper safety and chemical hygiene protocol.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. AA/AS or BS degree is a plus.
- Minimum 1-2 years laboratory experience within food/beverage or related industries.
- Basic instrumentation experience; wet chemistry, UV, IR/AA, titrations, etc. HPLC, GC, dissolution is a plus.
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in general mathematics