Location: Phoenix, AZ 85027
- HS Diploma
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in engineering lab and warehouse environment
- Coordinates the organization's daily logistical operations, including inventory control, order fulfillment, and distribution.
- Organizes warehousing for goods. Reviews inventory to ensure that product adjustments are properly applied.
- Plans and schedules inbound and outbound shipments to internal or external customers based on needs.
- Acts as liaison between customers, freight carriers and shipping department.
- Ensures on-time delivery of goods to customers, by investigating and resolving detention issues.
- Assists is cost control by evaluating shipments, consolidating loads, and selecting most cost-efficient method of shipment within Department of Defense guidelines
Relevant experience preferred:
- Knowledge of Aerospace test equipment types and configurations.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Power Point, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Functional knowledge of TRM test equipment databases and business systems.
- Individual must have good written and verbal communications skills.
- Individual should have a thorough comprehension of an engineering laboratory environment.
- Individual must be able to interface effectively with other personnel and be able to take ownership of their area of responsibility.
- Should be familiar with standard PC applications.
- Knowledge of inventory database management software.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to use handheld scanners and similar data capture equipment.
- Ability to enter data into TRM support systems and extract information for analysis and reporting.
- Ability to recognize and comply with warnings and alerts in laboratory and engineering test environments.
- Learn the workflow processes approved for use and assist in application and/or measurement consultation as required.
Logistics, shipping, warehouse, engineering, specialist, technician, associate, packaging