St. Petersburg, FL
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Logistics Associate
- Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: Monday-Friday; 9AM- 5:30PM
- Salary: $17.00/hr.
- Employment Type: 6 month contract with possibility to go perm
- Unloads material from truck.
- Must be able to review packing and handling instructions
- Create shipping documents and labeling products (attention to detail)
- Confirm all requirements of shipment have been met. (i.e. temp recorder, seals, address labels, C of A s, MSDS, customs invoices, etc.)
- Track shipments
- Receive all Raw Materials and Parts in DSI
- Unloads material from truck and staging through warehouse
- Verifies proper documentation and labeling on product to be received.
- Verifies Weight/Quantities Gross, Net and Tare.
- Collect and account for all receiving documentation
- Process all JD Edwards Inventory Entry transactions.
- Scan documents into various operational files into the RDL
- Print all required labels and sticker all drums
- Interface with QC Sampling to prioritize and process raw materials in proper sequence ensuring efficient material flow off of the dock and through QC. (I.e. weighing ALL EP material, swapping to sample pallets, cleaning drums, etc.
- Determines sampling plan quantities and specific storage requirements.
- Moves sampling quantity to QC put away remainder in designated warehouse location, scan, and locate.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires at least three (3) years combined logistic, customer service, and warehouse experience.
- Knowledge of ERP software. (JDE preferred) 2 plus years data entry experience
- Familiar with shipping, receiving, inventory control, and cGMP, FDA , and DOT regulations
- Extreme attention to details and highly organized.
- Class B CDL license preferred.
- Experienced Counter Balanced Forklift Operator license preferred and the ability to obtain a Man-up forklift license.
Search words: warehouse, distribution, logistics, JDE, forklift, GMP, FDA, manufacturing, production, inventory, shipping, receiving, pharmaceutical, materials