SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Maintenance Coordinator
Location: Miami, FL (Southwest Miami)
Hours: M-F 8-5
Employment Type: Position starts as a contract
- Coordinate execution of scheduled preventive maintenance and calibration activities via the production planning group leveraging the scheduling capability and work distribution within the CMMS.
- Generate, modify and maintain departmental activities documented inside the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), Master Control (document) System, JD Edwards (ERP Enterprise Resource Planning System) and iLearn (Learning Management System). Activities documented in these systems could include but are not limited to Work Instructions (Work Plan Templates), SOPs and PPMs, Parts Inventory Reconciliation, Purchase Requests/Orders, Training materials, Knowledge Transfer Assessments (KTAs) and related items.
- Assisting with keeping our existing engineering and maintenance coordinators daily tasks going as we work through the restoration of CMMS RAM system and data, as well as lending a hand in the remediation itself.
- Will serve as primary administrative backup for the CMMS system for scheduling, reviewing and coordinating approval of activities in this Maintenance/Calibration business system. These activities include adding new users, responding to all types of requests, creating spare parts, reviewing parts usage for reordering, and equipment and tooling related documentation creation and updates.
- Ability to support Quality Record (QR) investigations or closures related to equipment systems. Requires ability to develop content for QR to support incident description, cause or contributors, remediation and summary path forward.
- Assist the Maintenance department and other groups in lean initiatives including, Cell teams, 6S and Kaizen events as needed.
- Prepare monthly reports tracking equipment and department performance not limited to but including: Work Request/Orders (WRs, WOs), Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE), Downtime (DT), and Spend Analysis Reports.
- Manage the spare parts storage, and all parts within, by coordinating maintenance for the system and performing frequent inventory counts for proper accountability.
- Understand the engineering/maintenance/calibration departmental purchasing needs based on spare part inventory usage, and project requirements to issue purchase orders, manage invoices and appropriately designate costs to the correct department and account.
- Track all orders created and communicate all updates with requestor.
- Review all departmental orders received for accuracy, ensuring it is free of damage and delivered to the respective requestor in a timely manner. Update spare part inventory count immediately where applicable.
- Responsible for developing successful relationships with suppliers, distributors and manufacturers when beneficial to client in order to keep department informed of new offerings, improved pricing and facilitate reporting of discrepancies or premature part failures.
- Periodically audit critical equipment documentation for conformance with operational standards.
- Work with Engineering and Maintenance personnel in the development and monitoring of project, task, or initiative scopes, timelines and identifying impacted documentation and resource allocation. May require project management skill development along with skill development with MS Project.
- Document project team activities accurately with minutes, plans and recommendations.
- Assist with the development, implementation and facilitation of new and refresher training courses, such as cGMP compliance training, for the Engineering/Maintenance/Calibration Group.
- Assist with the tracking of development and approval of training materials and programs from concept to completion.
- Monitor training activities by reviewing training records and reports, making recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor s degree with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a cGMP environment.
- Associate s degree and 3-6 years experience in a GMP environment.
- No degree and 6-8 years experience in a GMP environment.
- Ability to create a technical operating procedures, collaborate with team for input and route documents for approvals.
- PC literate with high proficiency in applicable job specific software like Blue Mountain s RAM CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System includes calibration system), JD Edwards, (Enterprise Resource Planning ERP), TrackWise (change management) and Master Control (document control) a plus. Additionally,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills of technical information.
- High accuracy of data entry and able to easily identify typo, grammatical and traceability errors with data to conform with cGDP requirements.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Search words: GMP, FDA, Operator, Packaging, Technician, Production, Manufacturing, pharmaceutical, Maintenance, Work orders, scheduling,