- Title: Maintenance Mechanic
- Location: Miami, FL
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: Monday Friday, 8am-5pm (On call as needed)
- Salary: $20 per hour
- Employment Type: Contract to hire
- Repairs and make modifications in the maintenance shop as needed.
- Works on machinery in the production floor troubleshooting and changing equipment.
- Maintains a work log book of work performed in production equipment as well as machinery issues.
- 4 or more years in related field.
- Good general understandings of mechanical equipment like pumps, transmissions, etc.
- Good understanding of cGMP.
- Basic understanding of complex mechanical systems and how they interface with individual components.
- Excellent skills in the use of all basic hand tools.
- Experience in the operation of basic metal working techniques.
- Knowledge of basic electrical circuitry and industrial control application.
- Experience in maintenance and repair department.
- Able to effectively communicate in English written and oral.
- Able to accurately document the daily work in log books.
- Able to balance quality work and efficient output.
- Good analytical and observation skills.
- Good knowledge of basic mathematical skills, including measurement.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to follow routine verbal and/or written instructions.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have understanding and knowledge needed about safety SOP s and the requirements for the position to ensure a safer working environment. All precautions and processes must be adhered to in order to maintain a high level of safety compliance.
Search Words: Maintenance Mechanic, cGMP, GMP, repair, electrical circuitry, industrial control, pumps, transmissions, metal working techniqu