North Wales, PA
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Location: North Wales, PA
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Shifts: 1st Shift - 5am-3:30pm (On call rotation)
- Employment Type: Permanent
Job Scope: This individual is responsible for providing safe, timely and effective repairs to machinery and facilities. This position will be completing scheduled/unscheduled equipment & facilities maintenance and repairs which will support efficient plant operations, maximizes production up time, ensures that products are manufactured in a safe, cost effective, and cGMP environment.
- Troubleshoot & remedy problems with manufacturing equipment and controls systems
- Perform preventative maintenance to equipment to assure efficient and long-term trouble-free operation
- Respond to any maintenance and facility emergency that occurs on the off shifts (team rotation) and make necessary corrections
- Conduct equipment calibrations and repairs as necessary
- Use Reliability Centered Maintenance principles to analyze key equipment data to choose proper maintenance approach
- Maintain and prioritize work lists
- HS Diploma or GED with (5) years of experience or Associates Degree with (2) years experience required
- All experience must be in a manufacturing environment in the areas of both manufacturing and facility maintenance, machine maintenance and repair, equipment installation, and computerized preventative maintenance
- cGMP experience preferred but not required
- Pharmaceutical or related industry experience preferred
- Proficient use of electrical and mechanical hand and tools required
- Requires ability to lift 60 lbs., climb ladders and work at heights 10-20 feet above plant floor plus working on the roofs of the various buildings.
PLC troubleshooting controls systems, HVAC, boilers, knowledge of Lean principles including: TPM, 5S, 5 Whys, OEE, Poka Yoke, SMED, kaizen, etc.
Search words: HVAC, Mechanic, Maintenance, Engineer, Shop Mechanic, Industrial Maintenance, FDA, SOPs, GMP