Maintenance Team Lead
Location: SE Houston, TX
Type: Direct Hire
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate with a wide-variety of cross-disciplines and to provide up-to-date technical information.
- Support deployed aircrews as required.
- Work with aircrews and AOD Maintenance to handle aircraft problems away from Ellington.
- Properly communicate to the PM and Maintenance Lead.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are reported in a timely manner.
- Exhibit comprehensive understanding of aircraft maintenance and quality control procedures.
- Possess familiarity with aircraft maintenance procedures at an organizational level.
- Organize efforts to ensure 100% properly configured and reliable aircraft to perform required missions.
- Communicate with other government agencies whose activities are dependent upon the contract maintenance mission.
- The Maintenance Team Lead may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Associates degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in aviation related technical areas and demonstrated leadership skills required.
- Experience supporting a NASA/DoD contract.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.