SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Manufacturing Associate I
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Industry: Pharmaceutical and Biologics
- Hours: 2nd shift, Sunday-Wednesday, 2pm-12am
- Salary: Up to $22.00/hr. depending on skill set
- Employment Type: Up to 6 month contract
- Maintain mammalian cell cultures in single-use systems, in vessels ranging in size from shake flasks to rocking bioreactors to large stirred tank bioreactors. Specific operations include aseptic work in biosafety cabinets (Grade A environment) and control of bioreactors through the DeltaV system.
- One may occasionally take on media/solution preparation activities and cell banking activities for Master Cell Banks and Working Cell Banks.
- Associate I is expected to complete same tasks as Assistant, but also train toward US MFG Level 1 and 2 operations such as media/solution preparation, wipe-in to Grade A environments, and basic monitoring of incubators and bioreactors.
- The Upstream team provides an excellent opportunity for those interested in building a foundation of knowledge in the cell culture-focused aspect of biologics production, cell metabolism, and control of bioreactor
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Minimum two years within a cGMP environment; Pharmaceutical, Biologics, Cell Banks, or related industry knowledge
- Experience preparing cell growth media, solutions and formulation buffers for manufacturing is a plus
- Experience with bioreactors within upstream and/or downstream process
- Ability to stand on your feet up to 10 hour shifts and commit to Sunday-Wednesday, 2pm-12am
Search words: Pharmaceutical, FDA, cGMP, manufacturing, production, upstream, downstream, solutions, solution prep, biologics, aseptic, bioreactors, cell, cell banks, incubators, mammalian