SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. The company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
Title: Manufacturing Associate II
Location: Walkersville, MD
Hours: 3rd shift position -11pm 7:30am
Salary: $24-$27 hour based on experience paid weekly (Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 12-month contract
Job Summary: Responsible for performing production functions in the Formulation Areas according to company and department SOPs. Individual will perform formulation of all Media products. Individual will perform sterile filtration in a class 100 LFBSC. Responsible for performing production functions in the Filtration Areas according to company and department SOPs. Individual will perform final filtration of Media products. Individual will clean all formulation tanks and associated equipment. Individual will prepare all production filling assemblies. Individual will maintain records to comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures. Individual will work in a fast-paced, safety-oriented, team environment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for executing aseptic processing in a clean room environment adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Complete documentation concurrently with completion of manufacturing processes
- Responsible for performing personal and environmental monitoring
- Be able to gown aseptically and work in an aseptic environment
- Process production batches in a LFBSC (Laminar Flow Biological Safety Cabinet)
- Wrap and assemble filling materials in preparation for autoclaving
- Assist in drum filling operations when required
- Responsible for completing assigned tasks (for example, cleaning, lab setup etc.) related to departmental functions
- Perform preventative maintenance and general upkeep on equipment and facilities including environmental monitoring
- Responsible for reviewing SOPs, MBRs and other associated forms for revision; Revise SOPs,
- Batch Records or other documentation as needed.
- Review and sign manufacturing batch records
- Responsible for keeping current on all job relevant trainings
- Maintain accurate production bin inventory in responsible area.
- Assist in writing deviations and supporting investigations
- Assist in training entry level staff members
- Being available for business necessitated overtime is required
- High School Diploma or GED is required; Bachelor s degree in a life sciences, engineering or related field is preferred
- Working manufacturing or technical skills are required
- Questioning attitude to drive problem solving
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate effectively to share learning and provide training to manufacturing
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, high workload environment.
- Must be able to read and follow defined SOPs and policies, work independently and as part of a team on various manufacturing tasks, identify and communicate non-routine events.
- Must be proactive, action oriented, and have the ability to adapt to a change.
- Must have strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Must be able to support other members of the team through mentoring and training.