SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Production Operators- 2nd shift
Location: Miami, FL (Southwest Miami)
Hours: M-Th: 3:30PM- 2AM
Salary: $18/hr (plus shift differential) = 19.80/hr
Employment Type: Position starts as a contract
- Operate punching, pouching and cartooning machines
- Operate blending, coating and slitting machines
- Blend various ingredients for the coating process
- Perform set-ups and operate the equipment in the prescribed area of responsibility
- Assure work center operates safely to produce products within established quality standards within the cGMP and SOP guidelines
- Check and weigh components to ensure compliance
- Clean production room and equipment
- Perform duties as trained and assigned
- Maintain a clean organized work area
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Must meet medical requirements for personal protective equipment (PPE) used in manufacturing
- Ability to work with Controlled Substances and all required procedures
- Completes assigned training curriculums within assigned time frames before performing any activity associated with the training topic
- Ensure documentation is completed and meet the prescribed standards
- High school diploma.
- At least two years of professional experience with knowledge of manufacturing process is required as related to the pharmaceutical industry is desired.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidate must demonstrate mechanical aptitude, ability to speak, read and write in the English language and demonstrate the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Search words: GMP, FDA, Operator, Packaging, Technician, Production, Manufacturing, pharmaceutical