North Wales, PA
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Location: West Point, PA
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Shifts: Various shifts; 1st shift M-TH 5am-3:30pm and 2nd shift M-TH 3PM-1:30AM
- Salary: $15.00/hour (and once perm, $1/hr increase)
- Employment Type: Contract with the intent to go permanent
One will work in a fast-paced setting where they'll participate in various stages of the manufacturing process. Operators receive their assignments and take ownership their work areas, they load & operate state of the art machinery and pack and prep finished product for shipping. Once packaged product is sent to the warehouse, the operators ensure that the equipment is fully cleaned and prepped for the next batch.
- Gather raw materials for batch using company s system
- Weigh off raw materials, pour batches into containers, transfer drummed material into blenders and transfer product to different manufacturing areas while following all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Push, pull and transfer totes, tubs and other mobile equipment to various locations in the production area.
- Clean and disinfect work areas by sweeping, mopping, cleaning equipment with bleach and caustic detergents, dismantling and reassembling equipment, and entering confined spaces to scrub containers.
- Operate various equipment and instrumentation safely, according to procedure and with little supervision. Equipment may include, but not be limited to 3 roll mills, blenders, bead mills, grinders, PLC's, dryers, filter presses, pumps, chemical feed systems, forklifts, hand trucks, etc.
- Adhere to safety and quality protocols including, but not limited to wearing hairnets, safety glasses, covering and protecting exposed materials.
- Document all batch sheet data and cleaning logs using cGMP quality standards.
- Stage finished products to shipping or finished product transfer point
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years within manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical or related industries is highly preferred)
- Proficient math skills, reading comprehension skills, mechanical aptitude and dexterity
- Ability to comprehend detailed written instructions and procedures
- Must also be able to discern colors and possess the physical ability to lift and move 50 lbs.
- One may have to drive a forklift or operator other machines
- One must pass drug test, background check, reading/comprehension and math skills assessment test
Search words: Material Prep, Compounder, Machine Operator, Material Prep Operator, Compounding Operator, Manufacturing, Production, Blending, Mixing, Compounding, Weighing, Scales, Batches, FDA, SOPs, GMP