SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: 2nd shift Manufacturing Operator
Location: Tampa, FL
Hours: 2nd shift 3:00pm-11:30pm. One must be available to work OT and/or weekends, holidays if need be
Employment Type: Contract with the possibility to go perm
Environment: This client is one the world s leading suppliers to the pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. We create products that support a healthier lifestyle and enhance ones quality of life. Isn t this a company you want to work for?
Perform cleaning, equipment assembly/set-up and document entry activities. Support process and facility operations by complying with company and FDA cGMP requirements.
- Process Related: Perform batch instructions to include dispensing of materials, operation of minor process and blending equipment, physical testing, product inspection, packaging, and general support of the manufacturing operation.
- Cleaning Related: Room cleaning, equipment cleaning and storage of related parts.
- Administrative Duties: Training on SOPs to remain current for job requirements, logbook entries and GMP documentation.
- Maintenance Related: Perform preventative maintenance, minor repairs to equipment, equipment set-up and daily checks to support the manufacturing operation.
- HS diploma, AAS preferred
- Basic computer and math skills required Good written and oral communication skills Good mechanical aptitude Knowledge of metric system preferred Able to lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs)
- Minimum two years experience with GMP manufacturing environment, pharmaceutical experience highly preferred; solid dosage preferred
- Experience within a CDMO and/or CMO environment is desired
- Outgoing and works well with others, has whatever it takes to get it done attitude
Search words: manufacturing, production, operator, technician, batch records, tablets, solids, solid dosage, dispensing, equipment, SOPs, GMP, FDA, pharmaceutical