Location: Sarasota 34243
Grinding Rotors for OE Value Stream. Scope includes performing grinding operations directly for generator operations, designing and fabricating various types of tooling as well as other needs.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Machining trade school certificate required.
- Minimum 5 years of manual machining experience.
- Experience with grinding ID and OD operations.
- Experience with manual mills and lathes.
- Experience machining Steel and Aluminum.
- Aid in the design of fixtures and tools based on a given set of constraints.
- Ability to estimate the hours required for machining and fabrication of tools.
- Plans machining by studying blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Sets up mill, lathe, and other machines; including zero and reference points; setting tool offsets, including basic math.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions.
Keywords: Aerospace Electrical Technician, Aircraft Technician, Electrical, Electric, Test, Tester, Technician, Assemble, Assembly, Electronics, Manufacture, Manufacturing, technician, specialist, tools, quality,