We are currently hiring a Network Architect in Cannon, NM with an active TS/SCI clearance, DoDD 8570.01-M IAT II AND CCNP Collaboration OR CCNP Data Center OR CCNP Enterprise OR CCNP Security OR CCNP Service Provider OR CCDP OR CCIoT OR Aruba Certified Mobility Professional OR Juniper Networks Certified Specialist certifications, and 8+ years of experience.
Location: Cannon, NM
Employment Type: Long-term contract (PTO and comprehensive benefits included)
Job Description: Network Engineers perform tier three network support in accordance with the SIE OPORD. Network Engineers must be detail-oriented and have in-depth knowledge of networking hardware and software. Extensive experience in areas such as network design and implementation, LAN/WAN interfacing, security, Internet protocols and TCP/IP, as well as server and network infrastructure is required. This position tests and analyzes elements of network facilities, including power, software, security features, communications devices, communications lines, modems, and terminals and is responsible for the overall integration of the enterprise network. Network Engineers is also responsible for planning, modeling, simulation, design, installation, maintenance, management and coordination of the network. This position monitors and controls the performance and status of network resources by using software and hardware tools, as well as by identifying and diagnosing complex problems and factors affecting network performance. Network Engineers keep his or her technical skills updated and studies vendor products to determine those which best meet the Government s needs. This position provides guidance and direction for junior network support technicians.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Eight years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in computer systems and network engineering, including two years of specialized experience related to the candidate s assigned task
- A Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, a Mathematics-intensive discipline, or a similar field. Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education
- Certification Requirements: DoDD 8570.01-M IAT II AND CCNP Collaboration OR CCNP Data Center OR CCNP Enterprise OR CCNP Security OR CCNP Service Provider OR CCDP OR CCIoT OR Aruba Certified Mobility Professional OR Juniper Networks Certified Specialist
- Engineering enterprise data, voice and video networks
- Establishing and operating network test facilities
- Maintaining a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks
- Working with vendors, the Government, carriers, and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management
Keywords: TS/SCI, Engineer, DoDD IAT II, CCNP, CCDP, SIE OPORD, Computer Science, CCIoT