We are currently hiring a Network LAN/WAN Administrator in Cannon, NM with an active TS/SCI clearance, DoDD 8570.01-M IAT II AND CCNA OR CC DevNet Associate OR Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) certifications, and 4+ years of experience.
Location: Cannon, NM
Employment Type: Long-term contract (PTO and comprehensive benefits included)
Job Description: Network LAN/WAN Administrators perform tier one and two network support in accordance with the SIE OPORD. This position provides administration of network and communications systems, including, but not limited to, Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) systems. NA need solid technical skills and experience with a variety of network protocols, software, and hardware involved in LAN and WAN operations. The position requires strong troubleshooting, analytic and diagnostic skills, along with good communication abilities. This position requires comprehensive knowledge of Government hardware, software, and network components. Network LAN/WAN Administrators are responsible for creating monitoring reports and managing equipment logs, as well as ensuring the functionality of links. This position coordinates network administration and performance requirements with other members of the networking team; identifies, analyzes, and documents long-range requirements, and administers resources related to the enterprise network; prepare technical implementation plans that provide integrated solutions, including actions, milestones, timelines and critical paths required for complete solutions. This position researches applicable standards and requirements documents to assure network compliance. Network LAN/WAN Administrators plan for and provide reasonable responsiveness in terms of network performance (e.g., availability, reliability, and throughput). This position prepares activity and progress reports for the Government regarding network performance initiatives.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- A minimum of four years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in implementing, administering, performing testing, and analyzing network systems. Candidates must have experience with current technologies and, where required for the task, emerging technologies
- Certification Requirements: DoDD 8570.01-M IAT II AND CCNA OR CC DevNet Associate OR Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) certifications
- Administering the operation of LAN/WAN-related network services according to Government policies and procedures
- Coordinating and implementing network software and hardware upgrades
- Troubleshooting and resolving LAN/WAN performance, connectivity and related network problems
- Administering LAN/WAN security and malware control measures
About Us: SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Keywords: TS/SCI, LAN/WAN, network services, DevNet, DoDD IAT II, ACMA