We are currently hiring a PKI Certificate Authority Engineer in Tampa, FL with an active TS/SCI clearance, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) OR DoDD 8570 IAT Level III OR MCE certifications, and 8+ years of experience.
Location: Tampa, FL
Employment Type: Long-term contract (PTO and comprehensive benefits included)
Job Description: PKI Certificate Authority Engineers perform tier three PKI certificate authority support in accordance with the SIE OPORD. PKI Certificate Authority Engineers must be detail-oriented and have in-depth knowledge of using PKI to ensure that communications between servers and devices are secure. This includes managing PKI services on servers and having an in-depth understanding of the enterprise infrastructure, to include the hardware and software used, data.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- At least eight years of experience in PKI administration, managing digital certificates, and verifying digital certificates, as well as strong infrastructure design and documentation skills.
- Certification Requirements: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) OR DoDD 8570 IAT Level III OR MCE
- Interfacing with internally and externally hosted Certificate Authorities (CAs) and Registration Authorities
- Upgrading and deploying PKI to all environments
- Analyzing all aspects of the existing infrastructure and providing recommendations to enhance system reliability, availability, serviceability and scalability
- Troubleshooting unique and complex problems related to infrastructure and PKI Learning and deploying new security products as needed
- Developing pioneering approaches to emerging information security industry trends and assisting with automation of the environment
- Day-to-day responsibility for the operation of hardware security modules (HSMs) and Key Management
About Us: SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Keywords: PKI, TS/SCI, MCSE, MCE, DoDD, HSMs