Ybor City, FL
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Payroll Coordinator
Location: Tampa, FL 33602
Industry: Industrial Supply
Job Type: permanent/direct hire
Duties may include:
- Responsible to process timely and accurate payroll. Perform duties as necessary to ensure the smooth operation of payroll and all related functions.
- Responsible for multi-state company payroll for over 1000 employees using Ceridian Dayforce. Ensure timely processing of weekly & bi-weekly payrolls. Update employee maintenance, salary changes, and employment status changes. Enter benefit and other company deductions. Special checks processing as needed.
- Responsible for payroll taxes and taxability of wages review and corrections as well as fringe benefits.
- Reconcile the payroll before being processed to ensure the accuracy of the payroll. Work with accounting to remedy any general ledger issues related to the payroll accounts.
- Processing of weekly & bi-weekly timesheets for payroll which may be a shared responsibly based on volume.
- Process and monitor wage attachment orders. Plus respond to incoming wage attachments in a timely matter.
- Maintain and document all payroll records.
- Respond to general payroll inquiries with a high level of customer
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of four (4) years experience in payroll with two (2) years multi-state.
- Knowledge of Ceridian Dayforce a plus.
- Knowledge of Excel is required.
- Great opportunity to start a career with a larger Industrial Supply company with a national presence
- Multi-state payroll experience is a must.